Microsoft Announces New Xbox Controller Spring Collection
Microsoft has announced a new line of Xbox controllers that will be themed around Spring. The new controllers come from the Designed for Xbox label and are not made by Microsoft directly, but with these awesome new colors and designs, they definitely deserve a chance to be added to any gamer’s collection.
The Spring 2022 collection includes controllers from PowerA, Otterbox, and 8BitDo. The PowerA controller comes with mappable buttons on the back that allows players to program specific in-game actions. The controllers are wired and come with a 10-foot cable which is compatible with the Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and PC. Check them out below:
- Lavender Swirl – mesmerizing, swirly, psychedelic goodness.
- Cotton Candy Blue – sugary sensation inspired by the sweetest of childhood treats.
- Pink Lemonade – icy cold and refreshing design to brighten up any gaming session.
- Purple Camo – pastel purple meets rough-and-tumble camo.
- Pastel Dream – soothing fades that turn even the most stressful session into a smooth symphony of gaming prowess.
Otterbox does not give players a controller but instead offers a controller shell with a Lilac Dream theme with a purple and pink grip with a clear shell. the grips are able to be swapped out for those long hours of gaming that leave you needing to do some cleaning. You can find the shell directly from the Microsoft Store and other retailers. Check it out below:
The 88BitDo is another wired controller that comes in a pastel pink design. The controller has two programmable buttons on the back and has support for multiple custom profile that allows players to switch between them. The controller is compatible with Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC, Android, and iOS. Check it out below:
All of these should be a good addition to any player’s collection and bring some of the Spring season into your home. Which one are you picking up?
Join our free newsletter