Netflix Reveals 10 Characters for The Tim Burton Addams Family Spinoff Wednesday
Netflix announced that Tim Burton was creating a live-action Addams Family spinoff show for the subscription service back in February and now we have 10 more characters announced and castings.
Wednesday will be centered on Wednesday Addams, played by Jenna Ortega. Luis Guzmán was cast as Gomez Addams earlier this month and Catherine Zeta-Jones was cast as Morticia Addams just a few days later, and now, 10 more characters have been added to the show.
- Hunter Doohan (Your Honor, Truth Be Told) has been cast to play Tyler Galpin, the son of the town’s local sheriff who becomes friends with Wednesday.
- Georgie Farmer (Treadstone, The Evermoor Chronicles) has been cast to play Ajax Petropolus, a gorgon student attending Nevermore Academy who is awkward, shy, and anxious.
- Moosa Mostafa (Nativity Rocks!, The Last Bus) has been cast to play Eugen Otinger, a quirky student at Nevermore Academy who is president of the school’s bee-keeping club.
- Emma Myers (Girl in the Basement, Taste of Christmas) has been cast to play Enid Sinclair, Wednesday’s sunny and Californian roommate who hails from a pack of San Francisco-based werewolves
- Naomi J. Ogawa (Skylin3s) has been cast to play Yoko Tanaka, a vampire with Harajuku-inspired goth flair and one of the cool kids at Nevermore Academy.
- Joy Sunday (Dear White People, The Beta Test) has been cast to play Bianca Barclay, one of the most popular students at Nevermore Academy who hails from a long line of Sirens.
- Percy Hynes White (The Gifted, Pretty Hard Cases) has been cast to play Xavier Thorpe, a charismatic and supernaturally artistic Nevermore Academy student whose father is a celebrity psychic.
- Thora Birch (Ghost World, The Walking Dead) has been cast to play Tamara Novak, Wednesday’s dorm mother and the only “Normie” staff member at Nevermore Academy.
- Riki Lindhome (Knives Out, Another Period) has been cast to play Dr. Valerie Kinbott, Wednesday’s new therapist.
- Jamie McShane (Mank, Bloodline) has been cast to play Sheriff Donovan Galpin, an officer who takes issue with Nevermore Academy and especially one of its former students, Gomez Addams.
These 10 characters will join the already-cast Gomez, Morticia, and Wednesday in the Addams Family spinoff.