Xbox Game Pass Additions Include MLB The Show 22, Life is Strange: True Colors, Plus More
Xbox has unveiled the lineup of games coming Xbox Game Pass in April and the list includes brand new titles, some 2021 popular games, plus much more. As revealed in the Xbox Wire blog post, the drop of upcoming titles includes 10 new games coming to the Cloud, console, PC, and some titles coming to all three.
Here’s the lineup of games coming to Xbox Game Pass:
- MLB The Show 22: Cloud and Console – Today
- Cricket 22: Cloud and Console – Today
- Chinatown Detective Agency: Cloud, Console, and PC – April 7
- Dragon Age 2: Cloud – April 7
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare: Cloud via EA Play – April 7
- Star Wars Squadrons: Cloud via EA Play – April 7
- Life Is Strange: True Colors: Cloud, Console, and PC – April 12
- Panzer Corps 2: PC – April 12
- The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: PC – April 12
- Lost In Random: Cloud, Console, and PC via EA Play – April 14
The highlights are definitely MLB The Show 22 which was released today as a day one release to the subscription service is the newest entry in the lineup of MLB games and the first to enter the Xbox Game Pass after PlayStation lost its exclusive rights over the title. Life is Strange: True Colors was one of last year’s biggest hits and introduces the newest chapter in the Life is Strange franchise with players stepping into the shoes of Alex who sets out to reconnect with her long lost brother and deals with the emotional powerbombs that developer Deck Nine and Square Enix set out to deliver in the narrative-driven franchise.
There are some titles leaving Xbox Game Pass this month as well. MLB The Show 21, Rain On Your Parade, The Long Dark, and Pathway are leaving on April 15, and on April 18, F1 2019 will no longer be on Xbox Game Pass.
Source: Xbox Wire