X-Gwen Variant Covers Will Invade Marvel Ahead Of The New SPIDER-GWEN GWENVERSE Series In February
Gwen Stacy is back in an all-new series this February! Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider will travel through time encountering different versions of herself in SPIDER-GWEN: GWENVERSE in a new five-issue limited series by writer Tim Seeley and artist Jodi Nishijima. Check out the cover below:
To celebrate Marvel Comics’ sweetheart’s new era, some of the industry’s leading artists have put together an exciting collection of variant covers that will see Gwen step into the shoes of your favorite X-Men!
Throughout February, see Gwen Stacy bring her trademark style to create the following X-Gwens:
- Gwen Grey
- Phoenix Gwen
- Gwenna Frost
- Rogue Gwen
- Captain Gwendolyne
- And Polaris, the Mistress of Gwenetism!
Here is a list of the titles in which they’ll appear, cover artist, and release date:
- Amazing Spider-Man #88 – ‘Gwen Grey’ by Francesco Mattina (February 2)
- Captain Marvel #37 – ‘Gwenstique’ by Rian Gonzalez (February 9)
- Ghost Rider #1 – ‘Gwenna Frost’ by Taurin Clarke (February 9)
- Moon Knight #8 – ‘Gwenclops’ by Todd Nauck (February 9)
- Hulk #4 – ‘Rogue Gwen’ by Nick Bradshaw (February 16)
- Iron Fist #1 – ‘Gwemino’ by Nick Dragotta (February 16)
- Shang-Chi #9 – ‘Gwenbit’ by Tony Fleecs (February 16)
- She-Hulk #2 – ‘Gwenverine’ by David Nakayama (February 16)
- Black Panther #4 – ‘Phoenix Gwen’ by Phil Noto (February 23)
- Miles Morales: Spider-Man #35 – ‘Captain Gwendolyne’ by Pete Woods (February 23)
- Silver Surfer Rebirth #2 – ‘Polaris, Mistress of Gwenetism’ by Rod Reis (February 23)
Gwen-Verse #1 goes on sale in February 2022. Check them out below and stay tuned for even more X-Gwen variant covers in the weeks ahead! For more information, visit Marvel.com.