The Newest And Final Update Of The Year For BATTLEFIELD 2042 Arrives Today
EA and DICE have revealed the latest update for Battlefield 2042 going live today. Update #3.1, is set to be the final update to hit the game in 2021. Since the game’s launch, the studios have been working to get the game to a playable standard after fan backlash started shortly after the game’s release. There have been previous updates rolling out for the FPS that have provided much-needed improvements, and patches for the game.
“Update #3.1 is our last game update before the start of the holidays,” the official EA blog post reads. “That means our team will take a break towards the end of this month and return in the new year with fresh eyes ready to go on the road to Season One. We’ll see you again in the new year where we’ll talk more on further changes and improvements you can expect in Battlefield 2042.”
EA’s blog post highlights seven key changes that the update brings to the game:
- Improvements to bullets hit registration consistency.
- Balance changes for bullet dispersion and recoil.
- Further balance changes to Ground Vehicle 30mm, 40mm, and 57mm Cannons to reduce their effectiveness against infantry.
- A fix for a rare bug where a player could appear invisible to enemies.
- Fixes for several bugs related to Grenades and Launchers.
- Improvements to the menu flow for Xbox players to make it easier to opt-out of Cross-Play.
- Multiple audio improvements to enhance your overall sound experience, focused on clarity, distance, and directional perception.
If you want to take a peek at the full list of changes and improvements dropping, you can check out the full blog post here. Also, check out what we thought of the game in our review.
Join our free newsletter