Rockstar Announces GTA+ Subscription Service for GTA Online
Rockstar Games has announced a new subscription service for GTA Online called GTA+. The service will be available to players on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of the game and is set to launch on March 29th.
GTA+comes with a price tag of $5.99 per month and will give subscribers a recurring monthly deposit of $500,000 in GTA cash. The subscription is also said to come with a “wide range” of member-only bonuses that includes exclusive properties, vehicles, upgrades, discounts, and cash/RP bonuses. Rockstar also noted that there will be the ability to unlock gameplay updates that “you may have missed out on”, so possibly some limited-time content will be accessible to subscribers.
The first month of GTA+ benefits will run from March 29th – April 27th and will give players the following content:
- GTA$500,000, available to withdraw from your Maze Bank account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight – a super car that comes with Hao’s Special Works upgrade and the the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries. (This will eventually be made available to purchase by the general public.)
- The Auto Shop property located in La Mesa. This introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts will be added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
GTA+ members can purchase members-only Shark Cards that come with extra bonus cash. These are purchasable from the PS Store or Microsoft Store.
Join our free newsletter