SEGA Spotlights the Updates in SONIC COLORS ULTIMATE in New Trailer. SEGA recently released a new trailer showing off all of the updates in Sonic Colors Ultimate. The game will […]
SEGA Spotlights the Updates in SONIC COLORS ULTIMATE in New Trailer.
SEGA recently released a new trailer showing off all of the updates in Sonic Colors Ultimate. The game will feature 60 frames-per-second gameplay, revamped lighting, improved graphics with support for up to 4K resolutions, and much more.
The game will release on September 7 on the Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One with digital and physical releases or a digital-only release on PC via Epic Games Store. Here’s a quick look at the highlights from the new trailer for Sonic Colors: Ultimate:
- HD Updates – New high-definition updates and improvements, including 60 FPS, re-vamped lighting, improved graphics and 4K resolution
- New Mode “Rival Rush” – Go head-to-head with Metal Sonic to unlock rewards
- Park Tokens & Customization – Head to the store and use park tokens to unlock unique boosts, auras, shoes and gloves for Sonic
- Jade Ghost – Transform Sonic, fly around and pass through solid objects to reach hidden areas
- Customizable Controls – Customize your controls to find a layout that suits your play style
- Tails Save – Find a tails save and be taken back to safety if you need to be rescued
- 100 Count Ring – Collect a 100 Count Ring to gain temporary invincibility and boost your score after each level
- Music – Fully remixed soundtrack to set the pace while you put an end to Dr. Eggman’s evil plan