First Look at Miracleman #0 Reveals The Superstar Lineup Celebrating The Hero’s Return to Marvel Comics
Marvel Comics has released the first look at Miracleman #0. The giant-sized issue is bringing together a superstar lineup to celebrate the hero’s return to Marvel Comics. With a new era beginning for Miracleman, Miracleman #0‘s giant-sized one-shot issue will bring together Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham for their long-awaited return to the hero’s saga as they tell a special story that will lead them into the next era with Miracleman: The Silver Age #1. The Silver Age will lead to the creators completing their unfinished Miracleman story which you can get a preview of in the pages of Miracleman #0!
The lineup of creators and their stories will include:
- Young Miracleman faces off against classic Miracleman villain Big Ben in an action-packed story written and drawn by Marvel superstar Ryan Stegman.
- Mike Carey and Paul Davidson introduce a new Warpsmith and explore how dangerous Miracleman’s god-like abilities can be in a riveting outer space adventure!
- Peach Momoko reveals the deadly price of Kimota’s power in a spellbinding—and terrifying—journey into the unknown!
- Miracleman meets his maker in an explosive and thought-provoking story by Jason Aaron and Leinil Francis Yu.
- Eisner Award-winning artist Ty Templeton examines Miracleman’s profound impact on the world around him in a series of comic strips!
Miracleman #0 will be available at your favorite local comic shop and digitally on October 5th, 2022. Check out the preview below:
Source: Marvel Comics
Join our free newsletter