Image/Skybound is pleased to unveil a new variant cover and first look at interior art from Ultramega #4 by James Harren. This key upcoming issue continues the smash hit series—which has sold out of every issue so far—with the first appearance of a new Ultramega.
Harren is the creator, writer, and artist of Ultramega, with Eisner award winning colorist Dave Stewart. In the world of Ultramega, a cosmic plague has spread and transformed everyday people into violent, monstrous kaiju. Only the Ultramega—three individuals imbued with incredible powers—hold the line against this madness.
Now, it’s the FIRST APPEARANCE of a new Ultramega… but with great power comes incredible horror and violence. It’s the NEW Ultramega vs Kaiju King for the future of humanity!
This extra-length issue, features 46 story pages and powerful new variant covers from superstars Paul Pope and Mike Spicer, a Pride variant by Kris Anka, and B&W incentive versions of Harren, and Pope and Spicer’s, covers.
Ultramega #4 will be available at comic book shops and digital platforms including Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, comiXology, and Google Play on Wednesday, June 16:
- Cover A by Harren (Diamond Code APR210344)
- Cover B by Pope & Spicer (Diamond Code APR210345)
- Cover C by Pope & Spicer B&W 1:5 incentive copy (Diamond Code FEB218442)
- Cover D by Harren B&W 1:10 incentive copy (Diamond Code FEB218443)
- Cover E Pride Variant by Anka (Diamond Code MAR219152)