Pixelshire – Dive Into a Brand-New Adventure with the First PC Demo of the Life Simulator
Fans of Stardew Valley should definitely check out Merge Games and Kappa Bits‘ new life simulator, Pixelshire. The demo just released on steam for those that want to check out the first 5 days in the town of Arcadia and get a taste of the new adventure that awaits. The pixelated life simulators provide a much-needed escape oftentimes as the tranquil environment always serves as the perfect escape to get lost for hours. Pixelshire has been trending as one of the top titles to look for and now you can see for yourself why you should add it to your Steam Wishlist today.
The game has a lot of Stardew Valley similarities but does stand on its own with some unique elements:
A unique Sandbox Town-Building experience
- Develop the perfect town and farm of your dreams with terraforming features that allow you to carve and craft the landscape
- Build and decorate your own unique house.
- Your town will grow with each citizen you encounter along the way.
- Each villager has his own house that you must place and design.
Farm, master new hobbies, craft valuable goods and manage your own customized shop
- Build your farm, plant, and grow crops and raise livestock.
- Choose from a variety of trades. Farming, mining, woodcutting, fishing, cooking, brewing, and more are all waiting to be mastered!
- Manage your shop and sell valuable items you find in your adventures or goods that you produce.
Uncover the secrets of the continent of Arcadia
- A whole continent ready to be explored, full of new adventures and hidden treasures.
- Travel and fight your way through enchanted forests, mountain jungles, and many more.
- Discover procedurally generated islands that shift each time you enter the magical mist.
- Mine for ore as you descend into randomly generated dungeons.
Build Meaningful relationships
- Become part of Arcadia’s community and make friends with the inhabitants, each with their own personality. You may even find romance!
- Improve relationships with the townsfolk by helping them with daily jobs and learn new skills from them.
- Invite townsfolk with unique skills to assist you in quests and adventures, tagging along as you head out into the world
Pixelshire will launch in early access on Steam later this year. The demo is free on Steam right now.
Source: Merge Games